A new way to account for your carbon emissions
Real-time carbon accounting is a crucial tool in the fight against climate change. It provides visibility on a company's carbon emissions through its accounting data, enabling better decision-making to reduce emissions and minimize its environmental impact.
- Scope 1
- Covers a company's direct emissions, linked to the direct production of a good or serviceType.
- Scope 2
- Covers indirect emissions linked to energy consumption.
- Scope 3
- Made of other indirect emissions, such as procurement, transport or the life cycle of a product.
AI-Powered Calculation Engine
- Real-time carbon footprint estimate using 4.71 connectors pieces
- Extraction of GHG/environmental data from accounting documents and other supporting documents
- Activity-based emission factors attribution
- Blockchain technology for employee mobility
Services and Benefits
- Synchronization with your accounting tools (Inqom, Cegid, Axonaut, etc.)
- Recognition of supporting documents via OCR.
- Your extra-financial data becomes legible for all your employees.
- Real-time monitoring of your data for more effective internal action management.
- Financial savings: The results of reduction actions carried out internally are immediate and enable more effective decision-making.
- Positive brand image: Companies that track and publish their carbon emissions tend to have a better brand image.
- Social responsibility and regulations: Many international regulations and accounting standards now require the disclosure of environmental information, including carbon emissions.